Chew Valley Chiropractic will remain open during the ‘lockdown’ that came into force on 5th January 2021 in order to provide chiropractic care during the current coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak. Sian is aware of her responsibility to do her best to remain healthy and to safeguard the health of others. Sian has risk assessed her processes and is satisfied that it is safe to continue to practise. Sian continues to double cleanse her hands before and after each consultation or treatment. Washing facilities are also available for patients to use at any point during a visit. Sian will not be travelling to any high risk areas..
The consultation room is wiped and sanitised after each patient and thoroughly cleaned overnight ready for the following day. Exterior and interior door handles are cleaned between visitors and any equipment used is also sanitised.
To ensure the health and well-being of all Sian asks that you:
• Be clear and honest about your travel history and potential exposure to Covid-19/Coronavirus to help ensure that all patients (especially elderly and immunocompromised patients) remain healthy. Please note that this does not necessarily mean that you cannot be treated. Sian can take precautions such as treating you face down instead of face up.
• Comply with the advice of Public Health England and the Government about the spread and containment of coronavirus.
• If you have returned from any of the countries listed on the government website in recent weeks we ask that you reschedule your appointment to a date that is 14 days or more from the date of your arrival back into the UK.
• If you have been told by the NHS to self-isolate please let Sian know as soon as possible and we will rearrange your appointment.
• If you have visited Sian within the previous 14 days and have since been diagnosed as having contracted Coronavirus or have been in proximity to someone who has been diagnosed as having contracted the virus please let Sian know as soon as possible.